Not only does the MOMS Club® provide support for moms and their children,
but we help out needy moms and children in the community as well. Each
MOMS Club® chapter is required to do at least two major service project
per year, however most chapters do much more than that. In the past our
service projects have included:
- Hosting semiannual donation drives to benefit Baby2Baby, a nonprofit
that supplies Los Angeles families in need with essential baby gear
and clothing for their children 0-4 years old.
- Our members run a craft table at West Hollywood’s Saturdays in the
Park, an informal gathering for families with young children who
want to meet other families, learn about children's programming, and
find out about West Hollywood area schools. These gatherings are
held every first Saturday of the month at West Hollywood Park.
- We’ve adopted Fire Station #61, which means the children get to
visit the firehouse and bring treats and cards to our local heroes.
- Annual drive to benefit the Sova Food Pantry.
- Holiday visits with the children to retirement homes and senior citizen
centers throughout the community.
- Annual donation to the Mother-to-Mother Fund, which provides grants
to MOMS Club members around the world who are in need due to